Energy healing, which is Divine energy or white
light directly channelled by God/Divine Source/Source is the oldest
form of doctoring, and is powerful ancient medicine for our times. We
in many cases need to go back to retrieve what was once normal
practice - our normal belief system - to retrieve our soul.
It is possible for parts of the soul to becomes
lost over our eternal life through such causes as trauma, emotions,
mental exhaustion or situations that might take place through living
in human for or after death as a spirit.
Through eternal lives we have been mothers,
fathers, sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles, and grand parents, great
grand parents and so on. This is why much of what we do is natural
instinct or we have instincts about situation.
Soul retrieval focuses on locating, recovering
and re-integrating lost parts of the soul and energy healing frees up
the life force energy in our system which flows through our body like
blood flows through our veins. When these energies are 'clogged up'
our energy system will be block causing disease.
The soul also leaves the body when the person is
getting treatment for cancer. The radium treatment is terrible and the
soul fragment/energy/etheric body floats out of the body and there it
stays. It should return to its physical body to heal. I is necessary to wrap a
womb of love and healing around it and bring it back into the
body with unconditional love..
causes soul loss?
The reasons for soul loss vary widely, we can not list all the causes.
Some of the reasons why part of the soul will leave the body will
differ from one person to another such as:
• Physical, sexual, or emotional
abuse as a child or adult.
• Death of a child, parent, or close friend.
• Co-dependent relationships - where one has
unconsciously given a part of one's soul to another - say, in a
parent/child or intimate relationship.
• Loss of a husband, wife, lover or friend -
through death, or divorce or separation.
• Sudden and unexpected loss of a job or career.
• A sudden accident resulting in physical
trauma, pain or sudden onset of a debilitating disease.
• Exposure to shocking or extremely stressful
physical or psychological conditions or events - for
example, witnessing a murder, serving in a war, undergoing chemical
Symptoms - Here
are a few of the symptoms that are common to loss of a piece of the
• Loss of vitality or passion about life.
• Depression, listlessness, or a feeling
that something is missing in life.
• Difficulty with focusing attention on the task
• An overly active mind - inability to control a
continuous, random stream of thoughts - which often leads
to insomnia or nightmares.
• Addictions to drugs, alcohol, or tobacco as a
means of escape.
of memory about a period of your
• Unhealthy or unnecessary compulsions - such as
excessive use of the Internet, television, drugs, alcohol ie any substance abuse or media abuse which causes the energy of
• Recurring thoughts about dying, or suicidal
• A sense of multiple personalities showing up
under different conditions.
• Disconnection, or disassociation leading to
feelings like the world is passing by without you, or unusually
selfish behaviour, or a sense of wondering or not knowing why you're
• Chronic feelings of shame, low self
esteem, or lack of self-confidence.
All of these symptoms cause illness and disease
and need treatment.